What data do we collect, store and use?
AWSM Tools does not collect, store or use any personal information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Make our website operational
- Store visitor preferences
- Understanding how you use our website
- Gather analytics data (about user behaviour)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us